Jump Into Fall with Field Notes!
Field Notes has released their 2021 Fall Quarterly Edition: 2 stunning Harvest 3-packs!
With embossed illustrations on each cover, these journals are the perfect gift for your favorite gardener or foodie (including you!).
Each cover features a different fall crop, stunningly illustrated by American artist John Burgoyne. The journals's back covers feature information about the crops, and a map of where they grow! But these notebooks aren't just pretty on the outside. All the pages are perforated for easy removal, and with dotted pages, these journals are perfect for planning out next year's garden beds!
Preorder your Harvest Edition journals from Brilliant Books today, and fill up these stunning journals with your autumn musings, sketches, and more.
Which pack is your favorite?
- Embossed cover illustrations by American artist John Burgoyne.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Back covers feature planting instructions, a map, and a brief description of each of the six crops.
- Perforated pages for easy removal.
- Ruled Dot Ledger™ lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).