Rough Justice (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Rosato & Associates Series series.
- #1: Everywhere That Mary Went CD Low Price (Rosato & Associates Series #1) (Abridged / CD-Audio): $16.45
- #2: Legal Tender (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Mistaken Identity (Rosato & Associates Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Moment of Truth: A Rosato & Associates Novel (Rosato & Associates Series #5) (Paperback): $18.69
- #6: The Vendetta Defense: A Rosato & Associates Novel (Rosato & Associates Series #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: Courting Trouble (Rosato & Associates Series #7) (Large Print / Paperback): $29.65
- #8: Dead Ringer (Rosato & Associates Series #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: Killer Smile: A Rosato & Assoicates Novel (Rosato & Associates Series #9) (Paperback): $16.99
- #10: Lady Killer (Rosato & Associates Series #10) (Large Print / Paperback): $27.25
The third electrifying book in #1 bestselling author Lisa Scottoline’s Rosato & Associates series has criminal lawyer Marta Richter in a race to prove one man’s innocence.
“Lisa Scottoline writes riveting thrillers that keep me up all night, with plots that twist and turn.”--Harlan Coben
Criminal lawyer Marta Richter is hours away from winning an acquittal for her client, millionaire businessman Elliot Steere. Elliot is on trial for the murder of a homeless man who had tried to carjack him. But as the jury begins deliberations, Marta discovers the chilling truth about her client’s innocence.
Taking justice into her own hands, she sets out to prove the truth, with the help of two young associates. In an excruciating game of beat-the-clock with both the jury and the worst blizzard to hit Philadelphia in decades, Marta will learn that the search for justice isn’t only rough—it can also be deadly.
About the Author
Lisa Scottoline is a #1 bestselling and award-winning author of more than thirty-two novels. She also co-authors a bestselling non-fiction humor series with her daughter, Francesca Serritella. There are more than thirty million copies of Lisa's books in print in more than thirty-five countries. She lives in Pennsylvania with an array of disobedient but adorable pets.