CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification All-In-One Exam Guide [With CDROM] (All-In-One (McGraw Hill)) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
An all-new exam guide for version 8 of the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) exam from EC-Council
Get complete coverage of all the material included on version 8 of the EC-Council's Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator exam from this comprehensive resource. Written by an expert information security professional and educator, this authoritative guide addresses the tools and techniques required to successfully conduct a computer forensic investigation. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass this challenging exam, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification All-in-One Exam Guide covers all exam topics, including:
- Computer forensics investigation process
- Setting up a computer forensics lab
- First responder procedures
- Search and seizure laws
- Collecting and transporting digital evidence
- Understanding hard disks and file systems
- Recovering deleted files and partitions
- Windows forensics
- Forensics investigations using the AccessData Forensic Toolkit (FTK) and Guidance Software's EnCase Forensic
- Network, wireless, and mobile forensics
- Investigating web attacks
- Preparing investigative reports
- Becoming an expert witness
Electronic content includes:
- 300 practice exam questions
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by chapter or by exam domain
- PDF copy of the book
About the Author
Charles L. Brooks, MsCIS, CHFI, CEH, CISSP, CompTIA CTT], owner and principal consultant at Security Technical Education, teaches at Brandeis University in the Rabb School/GPS MSIS program and facilitates online courses at Boston University. He has many years of experience in the IT security industry.