Maxillofacial Surgery, Volume 2 (Hardcover)
Out of Print - Sorry
The new edition of this award-winning text has been fully updated and now includes more than 2,000 detailed illustrations. This two-volume set defines maxillofacial surgery and covers the whole of the specialty - including craniofacial deformity, oral surgery, trauma, and oncology. A diverse and distinguished group of international specialists provide clear explanations of both common and rare conditions, complete descriptions of surgical techniques, and discussions of management strategies.
- Detailed, comprehensive coverage of the entire specialty.
- Line drawings and photos provide a visual guide to surgical techniques, diagnoses, key concepts, and examples of pre- and post-operative results.
- An international team of expert contributors represents oral and maxillofacial surgery as well as other specialties such as oncology, plastic surgery, dermatology, and radiology.
- Tables and boxes compare and contrast information for quick recognition and comprehension.
- Extensive reference lists offer sources for more information on the topics in each chapter.
- Three new chapters cover odontogenic and nonodontogenic tumors of the jaws, vascular lesions, and office-based surgery.
- New Key Points identify the most important information, and new Pitfalls highlight potential problems.
- Addition of more U.S. contributors increases the book's relevance to the North American market.
- Text is streamlined for better readability, reducing the number of chapters to 83.