I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): $20.39
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $16.80
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $18.69
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (Prebound): $18.48
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): $18.69
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $17.38
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $28.59
On the day that shocks the world, one boy just wants to find his family. A powerful addition to the gripping I SURVIVED series.
The only thing Lucas loves more than football is his Uncle Benny, his dad's best friend at the fire department where they both work. Benny taught Lucas everything about football. So when Lucas's parents decide the sport is too dangerous and he needs to quit, Lucas has to talk to his biggest fan.
So the next morning, Lucas takes the train to the city instead of the bus to school. It's a bright, beautiful day in New York. But just as Lucas arrives at his uncle's firehouse, everything changes -- and nothing will ever be the same again.
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis is the editor of Scholastic's Storyworks magazine and group editorial director for language arts for Scholastic classroom magazines, in addition to being the author of the I Survived series and the critically acclaimed novels Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree and Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell in Love. She lives in Westport, Connecticut, and can be found online at www.laurentarshis.com.
Praise for I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912:
"The fast pace and intrinsically fascinating disaster story will keep readers turning the pages." -- Kirkus
Praise for I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916:
"This is a gripping story that will hold the interest of reluctant readers." -- SLJ
Praise for I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005:
Expressive illustrations capture the drama of the storm and its aftermath, but the book’s real power comes from its exploration of what it means to be a hero.” -- Booklist