Jack at the Zoo (A Jack Book #5) (Hardcover)
Ships from our warehouse today
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Jack Book series.
- #1: Hi, Jack! (A Jack Book #1) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #2: Jack Blasts Off (A Jack Book #2) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #3: Jack at Bat (A Jack Book #3) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #4: Jack Goes West (A Jack Book #4) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #6: Too Many Jacks (A Jack Book #6) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #7: Jack and Santa (A Jack Book #7) (Hardcover): $9.99
- #8: Jack Gets Zapped (A Jack Book #8) (Hardcover): $9.99
From New York Times bestselling author Mac Barnett and Geisel Award-winning illustrator Greg Pizzoli, an uproarious early reader series about a mischievous rabbit, a cranky old lady, and a lovable dog.
Jack, Rex, and the Lady visit the zoo. But when Jack gets hungry, he sneaks into a koala's cage to steal some snacks. In a case of mistaken identity, the Lady takes the koala home and leaves Jack stuck in the cage. How will Jack escape, and will the Lady and Rex be happier with the new Jack?
Welcome to the laugh-out-loud and irreverent world of Jack, a new early reader series by the New York Times bestselling and award-winning team of Mac Barnett and Greg Pizzoli.
About the Author
Mac Barnett is the New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books, including Sam and Dave Dig a Hole, Extra Yarn, and the Mac B., Kid Spy series. His books have won numerous prizes, including three E. B. White Read-Aloud Awards, two Caldecott Honors, and the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award. Mac lives in Oakland, California.
Greg Pizzoli is an author, illustrator, and printmaker. His first picture book, The Watermelon Seed, won the Theodor Seuss Geisel Award, and his book Good Night Owl was a Geisel Honor. His Viking nonfiction picture book Tricky Vic was a New York Times Best Illustrated of 2015. He lives in Philadelphia.