I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound)
Ships Today - Not Currently In-Store
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD):
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD):
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD):
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover):
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover):
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD):
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011: Book 12 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD):
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD):
In commemoration of the 75th anniversary of D-Day, Lauren Tarshis shines a spotlight on the story of the Normandy landings, the largest seaborne invasion in history and foundation for the Allied victory in World War II.
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the September 11 attacks, the destruction of Pompeii, Hurricane Katrina, and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, among others. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.