Confidence Workbook: A Kid's Activity Book for Dealing with Low Self-Esteem (Big Feelings, Little Workbooks #3) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Big Feelings, Little Workbooks series.
- #1: The Worry Workbook: A Kid's Activity Book for Dealing with Anxiety (Big Feelings, Little Workbooks #1) (Paperback): $14.99
- #2: The Happy Workbook: A Kid's Activity Book for Dealing with Sadness (Big Feelings, Little Workbooks #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: The Calm Workbook: A Kid's Activity Book for Relaxation and Mindfulness (Big Feelings, Little Workbooks #4) (Paperback): $16.99
Everyone feels nervous sometimes—it might be because we’re trying something new that we’re not sure about, or perhaps it’s because we worry we’re not good enough.
The Confidence Workbook is here to help by showing you how to build your confidence, offering creative ways to focus on and develop your strengths, such as speaking up and believing in yourself when you need to say “I can!”
Grow your confidence with these creative and easy-to-follow activities and top tips, such as:
- Find your inner spark to feel more confident every day
- Collect compliments and make a beautiful butterfly garland with them
- Discover what kind of superhero you are
- Focus on all the good things in your life with a gallery of favorite things
- See how being in nature can boost your mood
Parents: This book has been peer reviewed by a child psychologist, who has left notes throughout just in case your child has questions about the activities provided.
About the Author
Imogen Harrison is a writer and author with a passion for supporting children's mental health and well-being through play. She is also the creator of The Worry Workbook and The Happy Workbook. She lives in Sussex, England, with her partner and two children.