Mindful Eating Workbook: How To Improve Our Relationship With Food And Hunger, Stop Overeating And Take Care Of Our Bodies (Paperback)
You Are 1-Click Away From Learning How You Can Tame Mindless Eating, Overeating, Emotional Eating, Cravings And More And Develop A Healthy Relationship With Food
The concept of mindful eating is increasingly becoming popular in modern day world perhaps because of the downsides that have been observed with the opposite of mindful eating i.e. mindless eating.
Think about it....
Not being able to control your cravings
Not being able to tell the color, texture, smell, size, shapes and other features of food
Not being able to tell when we've had enough food and need to stop
Not having the ability to stop even when our plates still have food
Not having the ability to tell how many bites, chews or spoons we've taken
And much more
...are the root problems that have brought us all manner of problems like obesity, heart diseases, diabetes, binge eating, cholesterol problems and much more.
Let me let you in on a secret; you can reverse it all by adopting mindful eating.
So what exactly is mindful eating?
Does it mean when I am eating I should not talk with anyone and only concentrate on my food? Isn't that really boring?
What can I do to start practicing mindful eating?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading, as it covers the ins and outs of mindful eating from the basics to the advanced stuff that will usher you into the world of mindful eating and sustain your new lifestyle of eating mindfully...:
To ensure you no longer have to wonder where all the food you had served went
To ensure you can explain exactly how everything you eat felt on your hands, your mouth, your esophagus, how it looked, how it smelt, and much more
To ensure you don't just eat to clear your plate but can listen to what your stomach is saying about your satiety levels
To ensure you can tell between a craving and hunger and act on either of them appropriatelyHere is a summary of what you will learn:
- The basics, including what mindful eating really is as well as how mindless eating differs from binge eating
- Signs that you have a mindless eating problem and need to adopt mindfulness in your eating
- Why you need to practice mindful eating
- The link between mindful eating and weight loss
- Step by step approach to make mindful eating part of your everyday life
- How to handle cravings and self-judgment
- Lifestyle changes you have to make to adopt mindful eating
- Some basics of mindful eating
- Barriers to mindful eating and how to avoid them
- How to train your child to eat mindfully
- And so much more
And lucky for you, the book takes a non-judgment approach to teach you about mindful eating so that you can easily improve your relationship with food.Click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started