Master React Native with Fullstack React Native
The up-to-date, in-depth, complete guide to React Native.
Deliver high quality mobile apps, at light speed.
Building the same app in both Swift and Java is time-consuming. With React Native, you can release a native app on both iOS and Android from a single codebase.
Leverage your existing knowledge to build world class mobile applications.
The React Native ecosystem is evolving fast. Get started on the right foot.
With such an active community and so many updates, it feels impossible to know what's best and what's just noise. We cover the latest React Native version and best practices so you can develop with confidence.What You'll Build
When you buy Fullstack React Native, you're not buying just a book, but dozens of code examples. Every chapter in the book comes with a complete project that uses the concepts in the chapter and provides support for both iOS (including iPhone X screens) & Android.
- A Weather App - Get your feet wet with React Native by building a weather app allows the user to input their location and grabs weather data from a third party API.
- A Time Tracker - Brush up on your core React knowledge and build a time tracking app.
- A Messaging App - Understand how to use the core React Native APIs like Geolocation, CameraRoll, Keyboard, NetInfo and much more through completing a messaging app
- An Instagram Clone - Learn how to style your app, manage user input, add comments and display photos from Unsplash
- A Contacts App - Learn how to use Navigation: a major piece of any mobile application with multiple screens
- A Puzzle Game - Learn how to achieve smooth animations that render at 60 frames-per-second (fps)
Yes, we assume you know the basics of the language. But you don't need to be completely up-to-date: we teach the latest language features in case you're not familiar with them.
However, this book teaches React Native from the ground up and you can use it even if you've never written a mobile app before.