Azure Networking Cookbook: Practical recipes for secure network infrastructure, global application delivery, and accessible connectivity in Azure (Paperback)
Learn to leverage virtual machines and load balancers to facilitate secure and efficient networking.
- Improved and updated with the latest networking features and additions in Microsoft Azure
- Upgrade your cloud networking skills by planning, implementing, configuring, and securing your infrastructure network with Azure
- Leverage Azure networking services to provide applications highly available and fault-tolerant environment
Azure's networking services enable organizations to manage their networks effectively. Azure paves the way for an enterprise to achieve reliable performance and secure connectivity.
Azure Networking Cookbook, Second Edition starts with an introduction to Azure networking, covering basic steps such as creating Azure virtual networks, designing address spaces, and creating subnets. You will go on to learn how to create and manage network security groups, application security groups, and IP addresses in Azure. As you progress, you will explore various aspects such as Site-to-Site, Point-to-Site, and virtual network-to-virtual network connections, DNS and routing, load balancers, and Traffic Manager. This cookbook covers every aspect and function you need to be aware of, providing practical recipes to help you go from having a basic understanding of cloud networking practices to being able to plan, implement, and secure your network infrastructure with Azure. This cookbook will not only help you upscale your current environment but also instruct you on how to monitor, diagnose, and ensure secure connectivity. After learning how to create a robust environment, you will gain meaningful insights from recipes on best practices.
By the end of this cookbook, you will possess sufficient practical experience in providing cost-effective solutions to facilitate efficient connectivity in your organization.
What you will learn
- Create Azure networking services
- Understand how to create and work on hybrid connections
- Configure and manage Azure network services
- Study ways to design high availability network solutions in Azure
- Discover how to monitor and troubleshoot Azure network resources
- Explore different methods of connecting local networks to Azure virtual networks
Who this book is for
This cookbook is targeted at cloud architects, cloud solution providers, or any stakeholders dealing with networking on Azure. Basic familiarity with Azure would be a plus.