SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and Manipulating Data With SQL (Paperback)
"THE BEST SQL BOOK FOR BEGINNERS IN 2021 - HANDS DOWN "
*INCLUDES FREE ACCESS TO A SAMPLE DATABASE, SQL BROWSER APP, COMPREHENSION QUIZES & SEVERAL OTHER DIGITAL RESOURCES *
Not sure how to prepare for the data-driven future?
This book shows you EXACTLY what you need to know to successfully use the SQL programming language to enhance your career
Are you a developer who wants to expand your mastery to database management?
Then you NEED this book. Buy now and start reading today
Are you a project manager who needs to better understand your development team's needs? A decision maker who needs to make deeper data-driven analysis?
Everything you need to know is included in these pages
The ubiquity of big data means that now more than ever there is a burning need to warehouse, access, and understand the contents of massive databases quickly and efficiently.
That's where SQL comes in.
SQL is the workhorse programming language that forms the backbone of modern data management and interpretation.
Any database management professional will tell you that despite trendy data management languages that come and go, SQL remains the most widely used and most reliable to date, with no signs of stopping. In this comprehensive guide, experienced mentor and SQL expert Walter Shields draws on his considerable knowledge to make the topic of relational database management accessible, easy to understand, and highly actionable.
SQL QuickStart Guide is ideal for those seeking to increase their job prospects and enhance their careers, for developers looking to expand their programming capabilities, or for anyone who wants to take advantage of our inevitably data-driven future-even with no prior coding experience
SQL QuickStart Guide is Perfect For:
- Professionals looking to augment their job skills in preparation for a data-driven future
- Job seekers who want to pad their skills and resume for a durable employability edge
- Beginners with zero prior experience
- Managers, decision makers, and business owners looking to manage data-driven business insights
- Developers looking to expand their mastery beyond the full stack
- Anyone who wants to be better prepared for our data-driven future
In SQL QuickStart Guide You'll Discover:
- The basic structure of databases-what they are, how they work, and how to successfully navigate them
- How to use SQL to retrieve and understand data no matter the scale of a database (aided by numerous images and examples)
- The most important SQL queries, along with how and when to use them for best effect
- Professional applications of SQL and how to "sell" your new SQL skills to your employer, along with other career-enhancing considerations
*LIFETIME ACCESS TO FREE SQL RESOURCES*:
Each book comes with free lifetime access to tons of exclusive online resources to help you master SQL, such as workbooks, cheat sheets and reference guides.
*GIVING BACK: *
ClydeBank Media proudly supports the non-profit AdoptAClassroom whose mission is to advance equity in K-12 education by supplementing dwindling school funding for vital classroom materials and resources.*
Scroll Up To The Top Of The Page And Click The Orange "Buy Now" Icon On The Right Side, Right Now