Escape from Monticello (Virginia Mysteries #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Virginia Mysteries series.
- #1: Summer of the Woods (Virginia Mysteries #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Mystery on Church Hill (Virginia Mysteries #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Ghosts of Belle Isle (Virginia Mysteries #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Secret of the Staircase (Virginia Mysteries #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Midnight at the Mansion (Virginia Mysteries #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Shadows at Jamestown (Virginia Mysteries #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Spies at Mount Vernon (Virginia Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Pictures at the Protest (Virginia Mysteries #9) (Paperback): $9.99
Letters in a mysterious journal between two sisters describe a lost collection and a missing treasure. As Sam, Derek, and Caitlin realize the letters were from Thomas Jefferson's granddaughters, they set out to do what they do best--solve the mystery When the journal is stolen, the kids are forced to hunt down clues by following Jefferson's footsteps to The University of Virginia, his mountaintop home of Monticello, and a little-known retreat called Poplar Forest. But this isn't a typical walk through history. Someone from the kids' past is lurking in the shadows, bent on revenge and threatening to take much more than just the treasure.
Escape from Monticello is the eighth book in The Virginia Mysteries series. The story is the perfect complement to social studies units, field trips, and family vacations related to Thomas Jefferson, Monticello, and Jack Jouett.