Understanding Your Pet's Lab Work: A Guide to Communicating with Your Veterinarian (Paperback)
- Have you ever been handed your pet's lab work and been told your dog or cat has X problem?
- Do you know what the test results mean in terms of treatment or prognosis?
- Do you even know why your vet ordered certain tests to be performed in the first place?
- Have you ever wanted to understand more about your pet's test results so that you can make informed decisions about the next steps in treatment, or be able to communicate with your veterinarian more clearly?
- Have you ever wanted a way of explaining lab work to a concerned pet owner in simple-to-understand analogies?
- Have you ever wished for an easier way to explain medical conditions and test results to your clients?
If so, then this book is for you. Understanding Your Pet's Lab Work is meant to be a bridge of communication between pet owners and their veterinarians.