Annie's Life in Lists (Kobo eBook)
**If you love kids like:
- Anatastia Krupnik
- Ramona Quimby
- The Penderwicks
then you will love Annie! For Annie, lists are how she keeps her whole life in order. And there is a lot to keep track of!**
Annie's a shy fifth grader with an incredible memory and a love of making lists. It helps her keep track of things when they can seem a little out of control, like her family, her friends, and her life in a new place.
- An incredible memory (really, it's almost photographic) that can get her in trouble
- A desire to overcome her shyness
- A brother who is mad at her because he thinks she is the reason they had to move to Clover Gap, population 8,432.
- A best friend who she is (almost) certain will always be her best friend.
- New classmates, some of whom are nicer than others.
- A rocky start finding her place in her new home.
Annie's Life in Lists introduces a sweet new voice that finds that even amid the chaos of everyday life, it's important to put things in order.
"Perfect for anyone who's ever worried about starting a new school, saying the wrong thing, dying of embarrassment, or losing a best friend. I loved getting to know Annie through her lists!" --Kelly Jones, author of Unusual Chickens for the Exceptional Poultry Farmer
"A sweet, clever, warmhearted book, and so fun to read!" -Natalie Standiford, author of The Only Girl in School
**"Annie's slightly tongue-in-cheek voice, revealed in the lists and occasional narrative paragraphs, breathes life into the many characters around her, adding believability. 1. Fresh. 2. Fun. 3. Entertaining." --**Kirkus Reviews
**"Annie's humor, empathy, and frankness shine through in her engaging narrative. Every character has its own distinct presence on the page, and the individual conflicts help each one feel fully developed and unique." --**School Library Journal